What’s The Fuss?
Human growth hormone (HGH) supplements have been around for some time and there are hundreds of suppliers to choose from.
Because there are so many different options at your disposal and so many companies are pushing fake product reviews, how can you be sure the information you are getting is honest and true?
Instead of being just another advertiser for a product in search of a quick buck, we are here to supply you with frank, unbiased information about GenF20 Plus allowing you to determine if it is the right product for you.
We’d urge you not to buy unless this product looks like it will do exactly what you want it to.
The thing is, after reading the lowdown on GenF20 Plus, we think you’re quite likely to give it a try.
What is it exactly, though?
What Is GenF20 Plus?
Made to boost the natural secretion of HGH in the human body, GenF20 Plus is a popular choice for anyone seeking the benefits of increased levels of this hormone.
If you are interested in what HGH can do for you and your health, read on to learn more about what GenF20 Plus has to offer you…
No one else can assess which product is right for you so we aim to give you a balanced viewpoint and leave the decision down to you.
As with all products, GenF20 Plus comes with clear benefits and some minor drawbacks.
Here’s a snapshot summary of where this supplement stands and falls…
- Unlike many supplements on the market, the claims of GenF20 Plus are backed up by clinical testing allowing you to buy with complete confidence 
- Dr. Steven Lamm (often seen on The View) is a staunch proponent of GenF20 Plus, as are several other well-known physicians
- To keep your mind sharp and reduce memory loss, you can count on Astragalus root extract 
- The L-Arginine contained in GenF20 Plus has been linked to enhancing the benefits of exercise as well as generating HGH in your cells 
- Colostrum is beneficial for decreasing the signs of aging as well as improving bone density and muscle mass 
- L-Glycine works at stimulating the pituitary gland to produce HGH 
- For a healthy prostate, you can count on the benefits provided by the L-Glutamine found in GenF20 Plus 
- Packed full of beneficial amino acids and herbs which will work to keep you younger
- No need to go to the doctor for an exam and a prescription
- You won’t have to worry about embarrassing packaging or line items on your bank statements
- Stunning 60-day risk free 100% money back guarantee
- Not easily accessible to everyone as it’s only available online
- As with most dietary supplements, GenF20 Plus is not cheap but still represents excellent value
- Though HGH can help with muscle development, it might not work as well for those who already have substantial muscle mass in place
What’s In GenF20 Plus?
GenF20 Plus is made from a proprietary blend of 16 powerful ingredients.
There are many ingredients that work together to stimulate and improve HGH levels in your body.
Some of these ingredients are:
- Deer Antler Velvet: Long used in Chinese medicine for anti-aging benefits, deer antler velvet can also reduce fatigue, allowing you to function optimally for a longer period of time 
- Astragalus Root Extract: An herb used in traditional Asian medicine, Astragalus root has been shown to improve the digestive system as well as the immune system. Astragalus root is also beneficial for stimulating the release of HGH in the pituitary gland. Beyond this, Astragalus is known to improve the metabolism allowing you to feel younger and more energized 
- GTF Chromium: This is necessary for the glucose in the bloodstream to be transferred to the body’s cells. Increased HGH can have a positive effect on how the body processes glucose 
- Pituitary Powder: HGH is created in the pituitary gland, and making sure that gland is functioning properly can ensure that your HGH levels are optimized. Pituitary powder helps you to make sure things are functioning as they should do 
- GABA: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is a neurotransmitter and helps the mind function. Additionally, GABA is involved in the secretion of HGH 
How Does GenF20 Plus Work?
The ingredients in GenF20 Plus work to increase the levels of human growth hormone (HGH) in your body.
There are many HGH products available on the market, but GenF20 Plus is the only one with this specific formulation, and the only one with a peer-reviewed clinical trial to back up the claims made by the supplement developers.
GenF20 Plus is available in capsules or it can be taken in spray form.
The capsules are formulated with an enteric coating to protect the ingredients from being quickly destroyed by your stomach acids while still allowing for quick absorption.
The spray form of GenF20 Plus has supplementary ingredients that also boost the HGH production in your body.
Benefits of HGH in GenF20 Plus
You now know what the main ingredients in GenF20 Plus are, and you know that there are different forms of it available.
You also know there are benefits and drawbacks, and that there’s tangible proof pointing to the efficacy of this supplement…
What does this all mean for you, though?
Why should you be including an HGH product like GenF20 Plus in your daily supplement routine?
The main goal of GenF20 Plus is to increase or stimulate the production of HGH in your body. This hormone can do many things for you, but it’s most often thought of as being the fountain of youth.
Here are just some of the many benefits associated with HGH…
- Increase your metabolism – HGH has been shown to give your metabolism a boost 
- Improved mood – Treatment with HGH has been linked to an improvement in people’s moods 
- Better Stamina – When HGH levels are increased, stamina can improve 
- Youthful Skin – HGH treatment can enhance collagen levels in the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and improving elasticity 
- Better Immune System – People with low levels of HGH tend to suffer from poor immune systems. When HGH levels are increased, overall health can often take an upswing 
- Better sleep – HGH is thought to have a significant role in the regulation of sleep. When HGH levels are optimal, you might find you get a better night’s rest 
- Improved libido – Treatment with HGH can sometimes improve your libido and sex drive
- Better cognitive health – To improve memory and cognition, many people have enjoyed success with HGH and science backs this up 
If you are looking to slow the aging process while allowing yourself to look and feel younger, it’s vital that you increase and then maintain your levels of human growth hormone.
A supplement that accomplishes this will reduce the aging process and allow you to enjoy youth and vitality for longer.
How To Use It
GenF20 Plus is simple to use so there’s no need to worry about complicated instructions.
As stated before, there are 2 forms of this supplement
It’s suggested that you take 4 capsules a day.
Take your capsules with meals, preferably with lunch and dinner.
There are 120 capsules in a bottle giving you a full 30-day supply in each bottle.
When it comes to the spray, this has to be taken orally as well.
You simply place 3 sprays under your tongue and hold the liquid there for 30 seconds. Do this twice a day, before meals.
While the capsules and spray are effective on their own, when used in conjunction they work even better.
Who Makes This Stuff?
GenF20 Plus is made for a company called Leading Edge Health based in Canada. This company does business globally with phone numbers and offices around the world ready to assist you if you have any questions at all.
Should you need to contact them for any reason, you can do so by reaching out to them in the specific GenF20 Plus section of the company.
The mailing address where they can be reached is:
100 Fidelitone Way
Elizabethton, TN 37643
United States of America
The telephone number to reach them on is: 1-866-269-3487
Also, they offer a Contact Us form on their website where you can enter your information and request. They have a reputation for getting back to you in a timely fashion.
Are There Any Side Effects?
While there are no known side effects to using GenF20 Plus, there can sometimes be more concern when using HGH supplements.
Not all of these concerns are valid though so we want to ease your mind…
- FDA Ban – At one point, the FDA only allowed HGH to be used by children who had a medical need for it. In 1994, the FDA revoked this ban, allowing the sale and use of HGH by anyone
- Mad Cow – No, there is no reason to be concerned about contracting mad cow disease (BSE) from an HGH Supplement. For a period of time, this seemed a valid concern, but medical advances have scotched this fear
- Oversized muscles – While HGH can indeed help muscles to grow, it’s highly unlikely that your use of GenF20 Plus will turn you into an IFBB professional bodybuilder
The main reason we can say that GenF20 Plus will not result in any problems associated with HGH supplements is because this product is not an HGH supplement.
It contains no HGH. Instead, GenF20 Plus contains ingredients that encourage your body to produce more of its own HGH. Any boost in HGH received from taking GenF20 Plus is your own natural HGH, not sourced from elsewhere, and never synthetic.
Do be aware that the FDA has evaluated no part of GenF20 Plus for safety or efficacy. It will not treat, cure, or prevent any disorders or diseases.
People on medications should never use supplements without prior discussion with a healthcare professional.
GenF20 Plus is for adults only so keep out of the reach of children.
Where To Buy
You can find GenF20 Plus almost anywhere online, but you need to be careful. There are a lot of companies trying to pass off illegitimate products, so do your research. You can always take a look at the official GenF20 Plus website, as well.
How Much Does It Cost?
The best place to get it is through the product’s official website. Below are the prices.
- 1 month supply – $82.99
- 2 month supply – $159.99
- 3 month supply – $220.99
- 4 month supply – $287.99
- 5 month supply – $349.99
- 6 month supply – $399.99
What If It Doesn’t Work?
If you have tried GenF20 Plus and decided it doesn’t work for you, you can take advantage of a robust 60-day money back guarantee.
The study did not measure for a direct increase in HGH.